Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Phone companies again


Dear god, what is it with phone companies. I needed my phone to be able to connect me, a bell customer, to my girlfriend, another bell customer, they let me down. There was a situation where I really need them to fulfil their purpose as a telecommunications company and they failed miserable. How can I contact multiple people except my girlfriend I pay money faithfully on time every month to be able to contact people? Now there is an invisible go f#$k yourself wall between me and my girlfriend, erected by Bell, to see if I will storm their headquarters.

Know I am at a cross roads to listen to what is left of my sanity and keep calm and carry on, or do I declare war on bell. I do not know what to do. I am on the very edge. Dear god this racket that bell and the other big phone companies run is trying to push me over the edge. I just had to walk to where my girlfriend is because Bell can’t do their damn job. If it wasn’t at night I would have tried a smoke signal. Thanks for taking back to preindustrial era you meat heads.

2 comments:

  1. I hate telus. They never help you with anything. Having to deal with an online representative is the worst!

    ReplyDelete