Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Group work and Bobby Big Wheels


Hey any of you that are students out there or ever plan to work with another human being read this about five of times and if you can’t figure it out after reading it a couple of times, then just smash your head against the screen till everything goes black.

Group work is the worst aspect of university. I don’t mind it when someone procrastinates when it only murders their G.P.A. Since procrastination is like masturbation the only person they are screwing is themselves. Now when group work is introduced it is like taking every healthy human being and sewing a cancerous tumour into their brain.

I was lucky enough to get assigned a group work this term. Now I don’t mind when someone straight up tells me they want a free ride. They sit there, when there is group discussion of the project, with a blank stupid stare, which screams I am useless human. I will not count on that person for shit; they are dead to me.

Now what I can’t stand is when someone stands up and acts like bobby big wheels. Bobby here will screw you over more than anyone else. He will act like he is here to get some serious work done, especially if there are hot girls in the group. Instead he will screw you. He will take over a part of the project that will fuck everyone else over if he does not get it done.

Now if there was justice, Campus Protective Services would kick down his down his door and beat the living hell out of him. Instead I get charged with breaking and entering and aggravated assault for delivering much needed vigilante justice.  They should publicly flog bobby in front of all his peers to send a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment