Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet dudes continued.

If you ever happen to buy something nice in your life time, please do not share the price with anyone. There is nothing that helps convince people you are meat head quicker than flashing your cash. I know if you are doing this it is because you think that you are one sweet dude and that no one can truly know how fucking sweet you are without knowing how much money you can spend on newest stuff. Personally, I don't need to measure my dick with dollar spent. I use a good old fashioned ruler that cost a buck a staples. These sweet dudes go around saying, "My dick is, my computer cost $2000, wide or my penis is i spent $50,000 on a car long." Measure you genitals in imperial or metric, not in US or Canadian dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment